My husband and I stayed at the Westin Maui the week leading up to Memorial Day. The hotel was apparently overbooked when we checked in, so we got upgraded from a Garden View to an Ocean View room, but unfortunately there were 2 full-size beds in the room we got which was a bit disappointing since we'd originally booked a king-sized bed. The room was nicely kept, although a little small.
The 5(!) pools were very nice, although most of the deck chairs were reserved very early on by people who never seemed to arrive! It could be hard to find a seat in the shade.
The hotel has a great location on the beach -- right next door is the Whaler's Village, a little shopping area with food court and restaurants, and a little walking path leads up to Black Rock where there is great snorkeling.
The hotel has really beautiful public spaces -- the lobby has a big garden fountain with flamingos and koi fish. Most of the staff were very helpful and nice. The restaurants were okay, a little overpriced for the food, though.
Overall it was a very nice stay, although somewhat expensive, especially considering the size of the bed/room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina