We stayed from 2/12-2/19 and we loved the hotel grounds from the moment we arrived. It was very comfortable, beautiful pool, and the property is right on the beach. They have an adult pool with a bar. ALL the hotel staff was wonderful and friendly. The one thing I love about Hawaii is the locals, they are all so nice.
We did have one incident at the restaurant Relish, on the Westin grounds. We ordered some pork nachos during Happy Hour and my husband almost choked on saran warp. I think it might have been stock to the pork when it was heated. Anyway beside the scary part, the manager on duty made things right. Besides this issue we loved the hotel and staff.
Best part of our stay was the Heavenly bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina