We Loved our stay here. This hotel has the best location in kaanapali. Steps away from Whalers village and right smack in the middle of all the hotels on Kaanapali row. The rooms are comfy but have a small refrigerator. The pools are awesome but very cold. Even in the hot weather it was unsettling to go in. Overall we loved our stay and recommend the Westin Maui for anyone to stay here. Make sure you get your deal through other sites. The rates on westin.com are outrageous and we payed much less through hotwire.
PROS: Location, Great Pools, Pretty grounds, Good Happy Hour Specials, Free Shuttle to Lahaina, Nice TV's in room, friendly staff.
CONS: A lot of nickel-and-diming, $25 a day resort fee (way to high), $10 fitness class fee (spin, yoga, etc), Pool not heated, Uncomfortable pool chairs, Fees for using lawn chairs on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located along a breathtaking stretch of the gorgeous, white-sand Ka'anapali Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Westin Maui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Lahaina Westin
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa Lahaina