Out of the two breakfast buffets tried (we had complimentary meal tickets, the Westin Ocean Resort Villas and the Sheraton, I can definitely say that the Sheraton is the winner.
The service was always top-notch. The hostesses were always friendly and prompt- even when some cranky guests had to be dealt with (I guess some people get upset about waiting for food). Especially Jessica C., who always had a smile on her face.
The food was good- there was a decent selection and variety of hot/cold breakfast items. They had the standard eggs, bacon, potatoes, eggs Benedict, fresh fruit, cereals, muffins, pastries, oatmeal, cheeses, etc. There's also an omelette bar, which was nice. The variety and quality was way better at Sheraton.
The gentleman servers were always quick to offer both orange juice and coffee.
We were very happy with our experience there and the breakfast left us happy and full until lunch. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina