My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in January as a last minute, "we just found out we're going to have a baby and want one last big getaway!" After reading all the reviews of the many hotels on Kaanapali beach, we narrowed it down to the Westin and this one because both seemed nice, but not ridiculously expensive. We ultimately settled on the Sheraton because of how others recommended it for better beachfront access and better for couples. We're glad we did!
When we arrived, we were offered a FREE room upgrade from the small, resort view, basic (cheapest) room, to a SUITE!! Wow, this really made our stay simply amazing. The Sheraton does have the best beach location, being right next to Black Rock which is great for snorkeling and swimming, and seems more sheltered from the wind. We didn't spend much time "in" the resort, preferring to be on the beach or out exploring. If we come back to Kaanapali, we agreed that we'd probably stay at the Sheraton again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina