When we arrived, they upgraded our room at no cost to a Hale Hoku suite.
It was simply amazing. We paid $228 for a $800 room at no cost more.
We also went to their luau. Which was great!
Everyone was extremely nice. We did a couple's massage outside & it was perfect!
The water was clear & great for snorkeling. The beach was pristine!
The pools were clean & beautiful!
The valet's were super friendly & always took care of us!
We could see humpback whales from our lanai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina