In the 19th century, Lahaina was the center of the global whaling industry. and some pics at Sheraton Maui, the romantic Kaanapali beach I love most. The water is crystal clear and it's relatively calm compared to the rest of the island.
Property is really nice and of a great location. The bellman is nice and of hospitality.
There is a notice in the bathroom that Sheraton Maui joined in the water conservation programs and sorry for the low pressure, however their shower water pressure is the most satisfying one among Shereton Waikiki and Hilton Waikiki. Such a great thing!
If you're going to have dinner, it'll take you 10 minutes to the Whaler's Village by walk. There are some cafe,restaurants along the beach, shops,,,and also a ABS store.
I would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina