Decided to stay at this hotel from all of the rave reviews on here.
Spent the next 2 months trying to convince the wife and her father that this was the place to stay.
I spent just under $600 a night for our room and while the view was nice the room and common areas of this hotel were a disappointment.
Staff were very friendly and everything else was great.
Tip to hotel.Have your housekeepers do hourly checks of common areas such as bathrooms etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina