Fabulous position with other resorts close at hand, particularly Whalers Village which is a good place to eat if the prices are too high at Sheraton. Rooms show signs of wear with grouting missing from bath and wallpaper stained. Furniture shows signs of wear. Good size suites with comfortable beds.
We bookeed a King bed Ocean View room several months ago paying a full package price (rental car included). On arrival we were given a double bed room that smelled musty. Requested reception to change room to our (booked) King bed room only to be told that Sheraton's policy did not guarantee a booking. They moved us to another double bed room immediately and agreed to move us to a King bed room the next day when one became available.
Staff are excellent and very accommodating.
A superior class hotel showing signs of age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali Beach's Black Rock, is near Whalers Village and Kapalua-West Maui Airport. Our Hawaii hotel has a lagoon, a ballroom, and an Ocean Lawn for weddings and meetings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maui Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Maui Hotel Lahaina
- Maui Sheraton
- Sheraton Lahaina
- Lahaina Sheraton
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Lahaina