“Comfortable Condo 16V2”
Spacious gourmet kitchen
Stunning ocean and golf course views! Large private lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Spacious gourmet kitchen
Stunning ocean and golf course views!
Large private lanai
Ocean view dinners from your private lanai
Fully equipped kitchen is perfect for dining in
New dining room table and custom ceiling fan
Spacious yet cozy family room area
Central air conditioning throughout
Downstairs bedroom (twin beds can be made into a king bed)
Downstairs bathroom with walk-in shower
Washer and dryer in villa for your use
Stairs up to two other bedrooms, new wood floor hallway
Large master bedroom with custom ceiling fan and wood lighting feature
Brand new king mattress and Tommy Bahama bedding
Fully renovated en-suite master bathroom
Stunning tile work in master bathroom shower
Second upstairs bedroom with custom ceiling fan and wood lighting feature
Second upstairs bathroom
Located walking distance to many of our top beaches!
Kapalua Golf Villas has four pools on the grounds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MariaTere
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Comfortable Condo 16V2 ”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

The photos of this Kapalua Golf Villa persuaded me to book this condo for our July 2018 vacation in Maui. Within a week of my booking in March 2018, I had renter’s remorse because of the final cost for our 8-night stay...those fees that VRBO stacks on! I was hoping to make our vacation reasonably affordable by not staying at a hotel, eating less meals out, doing laundry during the week and doing away with maid service. This was our very first time doing a condo. We usually stay at hotels, resorts and B&Bs for vacations in the US, Caribbean and Europe.

In my research for our first Hawaii vacation, I learned that this condo was purchased for under a million $ and updated in 2016. For our family of 5, there was plenty of room in the condo of 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The 2 upstairs bedrooms and 2 bathrooms were beautifully renovated as well as the kitchen and living room. The bedroom windows allowed us to wake up every morning with stunning views of the ocean, the Kapalua Golf course and their Norfolk Pines. One day a gorgeous scarlet “cardinal” greeted us at our window.

There is a well furnished balcony (lenai?) where we lounged either at the table to see the white egrets rest in the trees or nap in the lounge chairs. The rest of the condo was well furnished with Hawaiian art and artifacts. I can happily report that I looked forward every day to our return to the condo after a busy day of sightseeing or the beach.

We initially had an issue with the temperature of the water for our showers. It took a while for the water to warm up for all three bathrooms. We tried staggering our water usage...showers, washing dishes and laundry. However the 2nd bathroom upstairs never got hot enough until I reported the issue to My Perfect Stays management. They quickly responded and rectified the issue.

My Perfect Stays was so nice and hospitable before our arrival and during our stay. It helped me feel less upset of the added fees to the rental. They answered all my emails or called me when I had questions during the planning of our stay. Thank you to Vikki, Johanna, Dana and Tori! The Welcome packages were a nice touch.

The only reasons we did not give it the 5th star...1) location (not directly on the beach) and 2) lack of instructions for working the lights and fans. There was a “help” binder that had lists of beaches, important local numbers, etc. similar to what you would see at a hotel...it just needs more info. We did use it for working the TV.

The location is not a bad thing for the condo...I knew it was not on the beach. It was a very short walk to Kapalua Bay (I miss this beach already!!!!). You can request the free Kapalua Shuttle to drive you to the beach, their restaurants and Village Center. 16V2 unit is upstairs, so you need to walk up a flight. It is worth it to get those views in the 2 bedrooms.

When we return to Maui and there is no Kapalua condo next to the beach, I would definitely return to this condo. My rating is really a 4.5 stars.

Wayne P
“Excellent location with ocean view”
Reviewed 10 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Nice condo but the kitchen is very small for more than one person at a time. The logistics of the master bedroom lighting is strange and the upstairs bedroom suffers from lack of cooling.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing