Beautiful and peaceful place. Our lanai, like all of them face the ocean. Comfortable condos with all amenities.
We love to BBQ at night and sit in the lanai listening to the ocean and watching the lights from the boats. Mornings are sitting and watching Molokai and watching for the friendly turtles to visit.
Would come back here again, the staff are great and all the guests have been fantastic. And yes we even have a beach!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina