Another great stay in Condo #A204!!!
We have stayed in this beautiful 2 bedroom condo at Lokelani before and are always impressed when we arrive to find it so clean, well maintained and stocked with everything we need to have another amazing holiday. With the two lanais (on the main level and off the master bedroom), we enjoy them both as we get ready for our day, enjoy our breakfast and then later in the day for sunning and relaxing some more. The laundry in-suite was so appreciated, as we travelled carry on only this time (I know, BRAVE, but makes for a quick departure from the airport when we arrive so it’s worth it!).
We love how quiet the building is, and having the bedrooms upstairs is ideal for super quiet sleeps and being lulled to sleep by only the lapping waves. We never once heard the neighbours during our 8 night stay.
We spent almost every day this trip on the beach and in the water just off from the condo, and were always on the lookout for the turtles who also love this spot. We could walk to the market, and only a short drive to Lahaina and our other favorite beaches. Will definitely return and highly recommend to families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina