My husband and I stayed in C104 - from April 9-13th. We thouroughly enjoyed our stay at Lokelani Condos. We extended a business trip and this was the perfect place to relax. It was so quiet and peaceful you didn't really even know that there was anyone else there other than the occasional person walking past to go to the beach. The condo was clean and the fact that there were snacks with coffee & fixings there for the first morning was a nice surprise. We loved the fact that we were tucked away from the Hwy and didn't hear anything but the ocean. Watching the Whales and the sunsets off the Lanai over dinner was the perfect way to end a day in the sun and on the beach in the ocean. it truly was like home away from home. We were advised that the unit that we stayed in hadn't been remodeled for awhile but the pics on the website were current so it was exactly what we expected. Our only surprise was that we couldn't have picked a better spot. Thanks so much to the staff and neighbours who are so friendly. WE WILL BE BACK...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina