Away from the road, no road noise, quiet, well managed, everyone is close to the water, good safe beach. Never experienced crowding. Fun watching turtles. Food stores close by. A really good value.We needed a get away following a family tragedy and this was a perfect solution. Would come back in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina