We stayed in unit A-203 and like previous reviews, found this to be a very nice unit. Great location and very well done inside the unit.
My purpose in writing this review is simply to warn families with kids. Despite what the leasing manager said (she encouraged our family when we booked the unit and said they were very kid friendly at Lokelani), the on-site manager and several tenants are not at all kid friendly at Lokelani. Several grumps found ridiculous reasons to complain and it almost spoiled the great island vibe for my wife and I. You can discount my comments and assume we have three hellions but I assure you that's not the case -- take your young kids there at your own risk...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lokelani Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina