“Wonderful Experience!”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

The spa itself was very clean, well organized and decorated. Very welcoming. My husband and I each had a massage and both loved it! Both Elan and Tomiko did a great job. Our usual massage would be to work out some kind of knot, but we both chose a nice relaxing massage. We both floated out and just relaxed the rest of the day. Will definitely return again next year.

Cochrane, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bliss”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I've never had a relaxation massage before, I'm more of a 'grind out all the knots' kind of a customer. I opted for a 90 minute Personal Zen Massage and it was amazing! The price was not out of line at $135. The therapist spoke calmly with her beautiful French accent, and I got some good local restaurant tips as well as a couple of enchanting whale-watching stories. Parking was easy, since it is located a couple of blocks form the really busy part of Lahaina. Stairs up to second floor, did not notice an elevator.
I wish I had visited Maui Zen Day Spa near the beginning of my holiday so I could have gone a second time. Easy-going, polite, considerate woman called me back first thing in the morning after I'd left a late night message. Peaceful, welcoming reception area. Nice music and lovely massage oils.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great couples massage!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming and professional. Clean (and my wife the RN is very keen on this) and well maintained. One line appointments work well and they add a nice personal touch in getting back to you to confirm. Makes sure you stipulate which location you're intending to visit. The Lahiana location is easy to find and parking all day in the pubic lot next door is only $5.00. Limited street parking. You got to find the building entrance and go up stairs. We had Kathleen and Justin. Both very good and seem to genuinely care. The 90 minute Duet is well worth it. We will be back soon.

1 Thank R G
Granbury, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Day”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My daughter and I recently spent a couple of hours here enjoying a massage package. I called and got an appointment the very next day. We bought a package that included a 60 minute massage, back mask and foot scrub. It was 2 hours of bliss! Jeanna was my masseuse and she did an excellent job. Thanks for giving us such a calm, wonderful time in your spa.

Visited January 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My wife and I have had couples massages at resorts in the past and decided to try a couples massage at Maui Zen based on the reviews we read. We were very pleased with our massages.

Maui Zen is located on the second floor of a building along with a number of offices. The treatment rooms are quite small but functional. I think the two therapists must coordinate their movements with one another due to the compact space.

Despite the small space both of our massages were wonderful and as good as any we've received at any resort. My therapist Kristin had me totally relaxed. My wife's therapist Tamyka had a similar result. We will definitely return and would certainly recommend Maui Zen.