“So Relaxing”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa

Maui Zen Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 36 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa is your serene retreat in the heart of Lahaina. Enjoy top quality massage and facials without the resort price. The Signature Zen Massage combines Hawaiian, Asian and European techniques for ultimate relaxation. We also offer Lomi Lomi Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu Facial Massage, Body Scrubs and acupuncture. Additional esthetic services in our Wailea Gateway Center location. Come in with jet lag and emerge in vacation mode! Call or book online at our website.
Edmonton, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“So Relaxing”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I checked Trip Advisor and went to Maui Zen Day Spa based on all the reviews. I was not disappointed. Madeline was awesome! I had the lomi lomi massage with reflexology. It was wonderful! I wish I had booked more with her but had to leave beautiful Maui. I would definitely go back to this Spa.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank P M

San Marcos, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Madaline was my therapist she was absolutely wonderful. I made 2nd appt she was so great! I would recommend this spa to all!

1 Thank Sandyvacatio
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was our second visit to Maui Zen Day Spa and it did not disappoint. From the warm greeting to the expert massage, we left relaxed and happy. Katie was amazing and helped my aching back tremendously. Will book another appointment before leaving for home.

1 Thank Judith D
Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Support a locally owned small business & get an A+ massage”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My husband and I visit Maui Zen Day Spa every time we're on Maui, so we were pleased to be able to book a series of massages for our February 2014 visit. We both booked 90 minute deep tissue massages, DH with Teresa and me with Katie. We were completely blissed out afterwards and can't wait for our next appointments. Owner Virginia pointed out to us that we could benefit for the buy-four-and-get-one-free promotion, which worked out great for us. This quiet, unpretentious spot is focused on the healing arts rather than the associated with the large hotel chains. The ambiance is quiet and zen-like and the massages are professional, focused on what your body needs.

It makes me happy to support a small business, but make no mistake--if these massages weren't top quality we would be looking elsewhere. I highly recommend Maui Zen Day Spa for excellent massages.

2 Thank 2muchstuff
Bloomington, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 170 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

If it wasn't for Amber I wouldn't have tried it. It had rained and like everybody else I decided to try to get a massage/scrub. I had seen their sign and decided to check on the chances of an opening. When I walked in Amber was so pleasant and nice that even though she couldn't get me in she made me feel ok with that. So a little later I get a call from her letting me know somebody had cancelled and was wondering if I still wanted a treatment. I rushed down to the spa and was very glad I did. She had me with Terees. Very nice massage and scrub, and less expensive than the resorts.

Visited January 2014