“Gelato with a view”

Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: At Ono Gelato, we combine the fresh flavors of Hawaii with the traditions of Italy, to produce a gelato that is all natural, organic if possible, local, sustainable and ono (delicious).We also offer a full espresso bar with an amazing ocean view deck. We have many Made on Maui gifts that are unique and exclusive to our store. Support Local.
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to try some unusual gelato flavors like "sandy beach" -peanut butter salted caramel. They also have the favorites like chocolate hazelnut. Get your cone and take it to their back deck where they have benches facing the view.

Their merchandise is a little overpriced, suggest you go across the street to the general store for coffe gifts or tshirts.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

A small size gets you one flavor, a medium gets you two flavors. Try the passion fruit! I was amazed to discover it tasted just like the real thing.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I tried the passion fruit flavor and really liked it. I definitely recommend it after shopping at Front Street.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We made a dessert stop at Ono Gelato while shopping after dinner.
I have never tried Gelato before. The gelato server did a nice job explaining what gelato was and she gave me a small taste. We all got the medium size gelato for $6.00 each.
This was a nice treat.
The back deck has a nice view of Front Street Lanaina. There is a nice breeze off of the ocean.
Mahalo...

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I come here every time I'm in Lahaina. And every time is a great experience. Very kid-friendly, service is fast and the girls working are so sweet. My favorite gelato is macnut, but I got a new flavor called trail mix and it was awesome- I hope they have it again next time- it was yogurt gelato with a bunch of crunchy goodies in it. Yum. I love it when they have cool flavors like that. I heard they do a bacon flavor? Can't wait to go back and try it.