“Always a great view!”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Betty's Beach Cafe can be found at the South end of Lahaina's historic Front Street. Tucked away on the beach side of the 505 Front Street shopping center, Betty's has gorgeous views of Lahaina Beach & the World Famous Maui Sunset. We serve Breakfast Monday - Friday at 8am and Brunch on Saturday & Sunday at 8am. Full Menu starting every day at 11am. Lahaina's Best Happy Hour Daily at 2pm. We are family friendly and have kids menus available.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Breakfast was my favorite meal...but the coconut Porter with lunch was good too! I could hear the luau music at night from my room and always took home leftovers for later.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I ate here for dinner last night...completely on purpose to see the Feast at Lele show. We honestly would never have come to this restaurant if it wasn't for the location. We got there at around 6:50 and the show started shortly after 7. The show was nice, the sunset beautiful too. The dancing is very good but each country's dances were only 5-10 mins long. There are long gaps between each performance as the guests at the Feast at Lele are served their meals.

Back to Betty's....we started with beers and the ceviche, which was very yummy. I'd eat that again for sure. For our entree we shared the chicken wings and the maui burger, both of which were just okay. The sauce on the wings was delicious,but the wings were very overlooked and dry. The pineapple on the burger was delicious, but the burger itself was dry and overlooked, much like the chicken. I wish we'd got the nachos...everyone else seemed to get the memo about them as we were the only table who didn't order them.

Overall I'd say the food is good old average pub food. Not bad, but not amazing either. The one thing that stood out was our lovely server Mackenzie. She was excellent. Very friendly, attentive, and never pushy. She was very busy last night and she always seemed to have things under control and our service never suffered once! We are so thankful we sat in her section! And the pineapple mojito she made me was So good.

Definitely come here if you want to watch the Feast at Lele for a fraction of the price...and order some maui beers, the ceviche, and the nachos!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not the best for breakfast. We had pancakes, they were chewy. The eggs were okay. I would not make a point to come here for breakfast.

1  Thank jazz40
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Close to the Lahaina Shores Resort. Food and drinks are excellent. If you go during the evening hours (8pm to 9:30pm) you can watch the $120 per person Luau next door for FREE!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We tried this location as it was right next to our accommodations (Lahaina Shores).

On the recommendation of hotel staff, we reserved at 7 p.m. because of the ability to watch the Luau entertainment which took place immediately next to and in plain view of the restaurant.

We ordered prime rib, mahi, and a cheeseburger. Everyone was satisfied with their food and the prices were all under $20.00 which is not so common in Lahaina for dinner entrees.

Nothing was extraordinary but we were all pretty content with the meal and the free entertainment.