“Pretty good”

The Spa at Black Rock
Ranked #7 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Black Rock is located at the legendary Pu'u Keka'a also known as Black Rock on Kaanapali Beach, Maui. Inspired by the breathtaking beauty of its surrounding environment and the healing elements of the island. Located within the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa, The Spa at Black Rock features couples' treatments, poolside massage, body treatments and nail services.
Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

I had the Signature massage which was very nice. The body treatment was disappointing - I wouldn't do it again.

1  Thank bugbrownie

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Every year we have a girls week in Maui and we get massages...Well we each got a massage from Anne (formally from the Westin ) we went to her there also 2 years ago She does a FANTASTIC job. We Had the Hot Rocks and that was Great...We will definitely be back next year for another....THANKS AGAIN ANNE...Candy and the girls.....

1  Thank CandyMissouri
Reviewed 2 May 2012

On our honeymoon, we got a couples massage in their shelter by the beach...great to be outside and getting the massage. If you go before a certain time, they take an extra $10 off the price if I recall. The only drawback is that it is right on the sidewalk, so you hear people walking by, not just the sounds of the island.

1  Thank najnad
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We the couples massage. Would recommend it highly!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the Spa at Black Rock. My husband and I were staying at the Sheraton and booked a couples massage (hot stone for me and lomi lomi for him) for our last day there. The spa was pretty empty when we arrived and had a few minutes before our appointment to sit in the relaxation area and enjoy some of the signature water (it was delicious!). Our masseuses came out to get us, I was a little put off by having a male masseuse at first, but it was by far one of the best massages I ever had. Prices were similar to other hotels in the same area, and slightly cheaper than the Westin. We had our massages in one of the indoor/outdoor rooms. It was a very nice atmosphere with outside sounds blending in with the hawaiian music in the background. Initially, I could hear some of the noise from the pool which I worried would be distracting, but I did not really notice it once the massage started. We thought about doing the beachside cabana massage, but I would not really recommend it here. The cabanas are right by the pool and I think it would be hard to ignore the noise unless you went early enough in the morning, and prices are steep for the lack of privacy. I was very satisfied with our experience and would definitely recommend the Spa at Black Rock, especially if you are staying at the hotel.

1  Thank MollyPaws1