“YUMMY Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls”

Aina Gourmet Market at Honua Kai Resort
Ranked #99 of 280 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Aina Gourmet Market combines coffee shop, deli, local produce and wine store with Maui made gifts. Visit for 100% Maui coffee, gift baskets and more. Located inside Honua Kai Resort & Spa.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Order ahead!!! These are AMAZING and the best GF cinnamon rolls I've EVERY had. Market is fun but very busy so plan ahead.

1  Thank Lisa S

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We came a few times for various items. It was convenient and good quality but very expensive. Nt great service either, always some attitude from the employees.

1  Thank Traveler0117
Reviewed 4 April 2014

What is Honua Kai thinking by associating themselves with this place? I just waited in line to buy breakfast and was treated to the spectacle of the servers systematically moving through the line, forgetting people's orders and then snapping at them when corrected. Finally it was my turn, I placed my order, they forgot half of it and then skillfully went on the offensive (and I mean offensive). I never knew I was such a schmuck until they pointed it out to me. Eventually I got approximately what I ordered, give or take a panini or two, paid way over the odds and retreated back to my room. Everything was cold and needed reheating (including the coffee) and nothing stood out as being worth the ridiculous price I just paid. The only thing that keeps this place going is the lack of any competition. Come on Honua Kai, you can do better than this.

4  Thank crylo
Reviewed 17 March 2014

It's a bit of a hike from the Grand Wailea Resort up to the Honua Kai and the Aina Gourmet Market. But they had the best picture of a dripping naked portafilter in one of the local mags, and I just could not resist. It was worth every mile.This place may have the best espresso shots on the island. The staff/baristas are delightful and engaging, no matter how busy they are [but as one reviewer pointed out, there are decidedly more relaxed time slots to visit]. The market has an excellent variety of prepared and cooking foods [one of the great things about the indoor and outdoor facilities at the Honua Kai], and they are Maui-priced. And some of their Maui coffees are just superb.

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 27 February 2014

While pricey like other places in Maui, it had everything you could want. The staff was efficient, the food was very fresh and you cant beat the convenience if you are staying at Honua Kai.