“Absolutely loved it!!”

Top Shot Spearfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With locations on Maui and Big Island, Top Shot Spearfishing is proud to offer the most unique and unforgettable spearfishing excursion in Hawaii. Our professional spearfishing guides train on safety, speargun control, freediving form, breathing techniques, fish identification, and many other techniques that will have you spearing fish quickly and safely. We are proud to focus our efforts on removing invasive fish from Hawaii's reefs and we are confident that your spearfishing excursion with Top Shot Spearfishing will be the experience of a lifetime!
West Jordan, Utah
“Absolutely loved it!!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Our family went out spearfishing with Keoni. It was EPIC! Unlike anything that we've ever done before! I got 2 fish and my dad got 1--- Keoni was such a great help, super knowledgable and helpful! It was a little intimidating at first, but with his help we got comfortable with the gun in the water & it turned out to be such a thrill! I loved it so much that I wanted to stay on vacation later to do the sunset dive with them! The experience is absolutely irreplaceable. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun, unique activity. Keep calm & go spearfishing!! :)

Tanana, AK
5 attraction reviews
“Best snorkel adventure!”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

This was a great experience even though I don't dive. Keone was a great guide. He showed us a calm and expansive reef system full of fish, turtles and we even saw a white tipped reef shark. He provided all the gear needed. Bring a towel and a snack.

Visited November 2013
New Mexico
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Easily one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done in the water!! I was very excited to try it and am even more excited to return!!
I will do this adventure every time I am in Hawaii, hooked or should I say speared? Lol
Kudos to my guide Keano:))

Visited November 2013
Seattle, wa
“Amazing!! We cannot wait to spearfish again!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We decided to try spear fishing this trip, as we have done all the usual activities and my bf was really excited about it. I was admittedly a little nervous and not completely convinced that I would be capable of actually catching a moving fish.. While diving.. With a spear.
Well! Let me just start by saying that none of that would've been accomplished without the help of Jeremy, Keoni, and Molly. They were all so incredibly knowledgable, welcoming of all skill levels, and comfortable. After a thorough introduction to the sport, they eased us all into the water w all of the professional equipment and stayed close to us every bit of the way.. Assisting w various breathing techniques (which greatly soothed my initial anxiety), and very carefully pointing out potential targets for us. Within no time we were free diving w turtles, rays, and all matter of sea life- we even saw an octopus! And then, sure enough, much to my disbelief, I speared a fish! And then another! A very proud moment indeed. We are officially hooked.. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an adventurous day in the water!

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience! Would do again in a heartbeat!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My husband and I stumbled across Spearfish Maui when searching for 'things to do in Maui' before our honeymoon. We love to fish, so we figured this would be something cool and different. We were not disappointed and this was the experience of a lifetime! I was a little nervous being a wimpy girl and all, but it was SO fun and we cannot wait to do this again. Jeremy and his team make sure you have all the proper training and give you all opportunities to ask any questions. They provide you with all the necessary gear and teach you about the reef, the fish, the water, etc. They are very knowledgeable and also want to keep everyone safe; they make you feel comfortable. We snorkeled for about 4 hours or so, and the time just flew by. We saw SO many different kinds of tropical fish that were just beautiful. The instructors are good at pointing out what fish you should spear because they are good for eating. Afterwards we took pictures, learned how to cook the different types of fish caught and we now have a great story to tell about our honeymoon adventure. If you're looking for something fun and if you like to snorkel - do this!!!

Visited October 2013