“Great Spear Fishing Experience”

Top Shot Spearfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With locations on Maui and Big Island, Top Shot Spearfishing is proud to offer the most unique and unforgettable spearfishing excursion in Hawaii. Our professional spearfishing guides train on safety, speargun control, freediving form, breathing techniques, fish identification, and many other techniques that will have you spearing fish quickly and safely. We are proud to focus our efforts on removing invasive fish from Hawaii's reefs and we are confident that your spearfishing excursion with Top Shot Spearfishing will be the experience of a lifetime!
Reviewed 5 March 2010

Over my Oympic Break from the NHL some teammates and I went to Maui. I was interested in Spearfishing while on vacation and got set up with Jeremy at Spearfish Maui as a guide. Jeremy has the patience and personality to work with beginners and the skills to guarantee even the more expericenced divers with a great spearfish outting. The spearfishing added a thrill to my vacation. I highly reccommend spearfish maui!!

All reviews
"great teacher"
in 10 reviews
"awesome experience"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this to anyone"
in 5 reviews
in 74 reviews
"guns"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 13 January 2010

Spearfishing probably isn't what everyone thinks about when planning a trip to Hawaii, but for those looking for a unique way to experience Maui, Spearfish Maui is the ticket. Jeremy is a great instructor and provided the introduction to the sport, the equipment and hunting safety that a novice needed before heading into the ocean with speargun in hand. Spearfishing was without a doubt the most memorable experience of the trip and is the highlight when talking with friends about what I did on my vacation.