“Unforgetable!”

Top Shot Spearfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With locations on Maui and Big Island, Top Shot Spearfishing is proud to offer the most unique and unforgettable spearfishing excursion in Hawaii. Our professional spearfishing guides train on safety, speargun control, freediving form, breathing techniques, fish identification, and many other techniques that will have you spearing fish quickly and safely. We are proud to focus our efforts on removing invasive fish from Hawaii's reefs and we are confident that your spearfishing excursion with Top Shot Spearfishing will be the experience of a lifetime!
Reviewed 17 April 2010

Spearfish Maui was the most amazing experience I had in Maui. I never spearfished before or even free dove for that matter. I was a little nervous at first, but after talking with Jeremy he calmed my nerves. All you really need is to know how to swim. Just show up with some swim shorts, some big lungs, and Spearfish Maui provides everything else. Spearfish Maui is perfect for anyone who likes to hunt, fish, and or even just snorkel. I would recommend practicing your breath holds before you go, only to be able to swim deeper and stay under longer and enjoy the experience even more..........Can't wait to get back and do it again!!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2010

Even though we did not see many fish and I actually didn't shoot at anything, I still thought the experience was very rewarding. Jeremy is very knowledgeable and professional. As a long time fisherman, I know you cannot control how many fish are going to be kind enough to participate, but it is when the fishing is not so good that a good guide distinguishes himself. Jeremy did an excellent job still making the day enjoyable despite the lack of bounty. If I had not had a respiratory infection later in the week, I would have actually paid to go again and give it another try. Overall, the lesson alone was worth the money. Thanks Jeremy and good luck with your business.

Reviewed 7 March 2010

My son and I decided to go spear fishing and fortunately hooked up with Jeremy.
This was the best adventure we had on Maui.

Jeremy is very safety conscious and trained us in the use of the equipment and the fish we were targeting. Snorkeling alone was well worth the money and the fish we got were a nice bonus.

We are from Minnesota and we try to hunt and fish more than we work. This being said we go on vacation yearly and book so called fishing trips, which are just overpriced boat rides with guides and captains who know less about fishing than we do. As was the case when we booked Start Me Up fishing in Maui. (You can read my negative review on them if you search: start me up) or as I would call them; Never get Started.

Jeremy is the real deal, he knows where and when to go. If you don't get fish with him, you are a terrible shot.

We are definitely booking with him again.

Pat K.
Walker, MN.

Reviewed 5 March 2010

Over my Oympic Break from the NHL some teammates and I went to Maui. I was interested in Spearfishing while on vacation and got set up with Jeremy at Spearfish Maui as a guide. Jeremy has the patience and personality to work with beginners and the skills to guarantee even the more expericenced divers with a great spearfish outting. The spearfishing added a thrill to my vacation. I highly reccommend spearfish maui!!

Reviewed 13 January 2010

Spearfishing probably isn't what everyone thinks about when planning a trip to Hawaii, but for those looking for a unique way to experience Maui, Spearfish Maui is the ticket. Jeremy is a great instructor and provided the introduction to the sport, the equipment and hunting safety that a novice needed before heading into the ocean with speargun in hand. Spearfishing was without a doubt the most memorable experience of the trip and is the highlight when talking with friends about what I did on my vacation.