“Everything my body and mind needed”

Heavenly Spa by Westin
Ranked #6 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™ at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is designed to rejuvenate and renew the mind, body and spirit amidst its luxurious oceanfront setting on famed Ka’anapali Beach. The full-service spa is a 15,000-square-foot refreshing oasis with 16 treatment rooms (including couples’ suites) offering massages, body treatments and facials; locker facilities with sauna, steam room and whirlpools; oceanview relaxation lounge with refreshments; beauty salon with hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, make-up and bridal preparation.
Edmonton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Everything my body and mind needed”
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I came on a day visit specifically to see the spa. It overlooks the ocean, beach, boats kite surfers and palm trees from the relaxation room. The lockeroom facilities were clean, well stocked and enjoyable. The staff were attentive and made me feel welcome to enjoy my spa time before and after my treatment. As for the treatment, I had my first Lomi Lomi massage ever from Virgilio. His skills are more like art and is professional manner made me feel in good hands. The Lomi Lomi massage gave me insight into the current state of my body and I now know how much my body has been neglected and I need to get back to yoga practice. Thanks to all the staff for a great experience!

1 Thank EatingLifeUp

• Korean first
Spokane, Washington
“Expert therapists-average atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My massage and pedicure treatments were outstanding . However if you are looking for a relaxing spa environment to spend one time in this is not it. The receptionist seemed put out and the inside lounge has a loud banging on the wall that sounds every 15 seconds or so. (I think this might be a gate on the other side of the wall.) the outside lanai is right next to a pool with screaming kids. I had requested lunch in between services and had to remind them. It was served with plastic silverware. Beware that they automatically add gratuity before you've even had your treatments . Given how fantastic the masseuse (Tory) and nail tech(Julia) are this spa could easily be five stars with a few atmosphere and process changes .

Visited January 2013
Bakersfield, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Refreshed”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

My whole family were refreshed and ready for more adventure after the spa treatments. It was a great way to relax.

Visited January 2013
Mesa, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A great couples massage”
Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

The day we were flying out of Maui we chose to spend some time at the spa. The couples massage was excellent!
The service was great, the view from the spa quiet area was absolutely beautiful.
This is a redo for the future, no complaints at all, except the 50 minutes went by way too fast!
The only improvement would be if the massages were offered outside on the beach.

Ontario
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“We died and went to heaven”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Amazing - no other word can describe it. We were whisked away for 90 glorious minutes to a couples massage that left us feeling relaxed, exhilirated and completely charged. The exfoliating was wonderful as well and left our skin so soft afterwards. Just what we needed to unwind and relieve those work related stress levels.

Visited October 2012