“Hualani Body Treatment!!”

Heavenly Spa by Westin
Ranked #6 of 37 Spas & Wellness in Lahaina
More attraction details
Owner description: The award-winning Heavenly Spa by Westin™ at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa is designed to rejuvenate and renew the mind, body and spirit amidst its luxurious oceanfront setting on famed Ka’anapali Beach. The full-service spa is a 15,000-square-foot refreshing oasis with 16 treatment rooms (including couples’ suites) offering massages, body treatments and facials; locker facilities with sauna, steam room and whirlpools; oceanview relaxation lounge with refreshments; beauty salon with hairstyling, manicures, pedicures, make-up and bridal preparation.
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The Hulani Body Treatment at the Westin Maui Heavenly spa was incredible. I had a wonderful experienced therapist and I feel so bad that I forgot her name...that's how relaxed i was was. This 80 minutes of heaven began with an exfoliating body scrub combining sugar, coconut oil and pineapple. It smelt incredible and left my skin feeling super soft. I was then wrapped in a pineapple and passion fruit lotion while I received a mini facial service. I know that I nodded off a few times, it was so incredibly relaxing. Afterwards i was escorted to the beautiful relaxation room that has a gorgeous view of Kaanapali beach to enjoy some tea, I did not want to leave. All of the staff were very kind and gracious. Thank you!

1  Thank azgirls2011
in 3 reviews
"citrus water"
"hot stone massage"
in 2 reviews
"beautiful view of the ocean"
"pineapple"
in 3 reviews
"lockers"
in 10 reviews
"maui"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Go early and relax in the sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and relaxation room where they have snacks and flavored water. The view is amazing and super relaxing. I was like even if I didn't get a message next I was still happy and in bliss.

But my husband and I had a couples massage waiting for us. We picked the 80 minute one and it was truly amazing. I am speechless when it comes to the talent those guys have and how comfortable it was. Total body bliss!

We had a couples pedi after that for 50 minutes. That was a great way to end our day there. They didn't do much for my husband but mine was great.

Worth every penny!

1  Thank Alisha B
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Our couples massage was just what the body ordered after an early and long morning scuba diving. Our therapists were exceptional and both of us were relaxed and refreshed after the jacuzzi tub following our massage. The staff accommodated our food preferences by adding cheese and crackers to our fruit and champagne follow up. The only drawback was the location not being set off from the bustling activity of the pool when using the semi-private lanai. We would definitely use the spa again during future visits.

1  Thank P M
Reviewed 9 March 2013

I came on a day visit specifically to see the spa. It overlooks the ocean, beach, boats kite surfers and palm trees from the relaxation room. The lockeroom facilities were clean, well stocked and enjoyable. The staff were attentive and made me feel welcome to enjoy my spa time before and after my treatment. As for the treatment, I had my first Lomi Lomi massage ever from Virgilio. His skills are more like art and is professional manner made me feel in good hands. The Lomi Lomi massage gave me insight into the current state of my body and I now know how much my body has been neglected and I need to get back to yoga practice. Thanks to all the staff for a great experience!

1  Thank EatingLifeUp
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 January 2013

My massage and pedicure treatments were outstanding . However if you are looking for a relaxing spa environment to spend one time in this is not it. The receptionist seemed put out and the inside lounge has a loud banging on the wall that sounds every 15 seconds or so. (I think this might be a gate on the other side of the wall.) the outside lanai is right next to a pool with screaming kids. I had requested lunch in between services and had to remind them. It was served with plastic silverware. Beware that they automatically add gratuity before you've even had your treatments . Given how fantastic the masseuse (Tory) and nail tech(Julia) are this spa could easily be five stars with a few atmosphere and process changes .