“Fantastic”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Los Angeles, California
“Wow, Great Value!”
Reviewed 4 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010
person found this review helpful

We had been looking for the Perfect Oceanfront rental for our anniversary, and had shopped for months before booking our Anniversary vacation. It was absolutely a Fantastic value. The 1 br oceanview suites at local hotels go for almost $900/nt. Although the unit is not lavishly adorned with granite and artwork, the Sprawiling Oceanfront View is an irreplaceable, True Masterpiece that one would most certainly enjoy. The floorplan was well thought of and served its purpose for our 2 week stay. Check In was easy as we were given our key code to go straight to the room without waiting in a line to check in. In sum, we enjoyed our stay, and we recommend this if you are looking for a Great Value, but better yet, the Perfect View!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Tourists
CA
Reviewed 1 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Travelling group: Other
Management Response
3 Jun 2015
Please note that Royal Kahana 209 has completed a complete remodel. Come back and check out our vacation rental.
CO
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Liked best: The views!!!
Liked least: Follow-up call for issues that we had!!!
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
A romantic getaway
Management Response
14 Jul 2010
I think it's unfortunate that this guest chose to give this condo a low rating even though she herself claimed the condo was perfectly lovely and well furnished. Instead the two star rating was based upon what the guest felt was an unacceptable follow-up response to a broken light fixture incident during the guest stay. The guest did receive monitary compensaton for their inconvenience.
Respectully,
The Manaagement Company

Travellers are raving about these Lahaina hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$195
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing