“Awesome View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lilorchid...
Denver, CO
“Awesome View”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

I was a bit afraid to stay here after I read some of the reviews, but we were very pleasantly surprised. We were able to get a package with an ocean front condo on the 2nd floor. It had the most amazing view on the island! We were able to watch whales and enjoy the sunset from our room. We ended up having our own happy hours and cooking a lot of dinners in the condo so we could spend more time on the lanai. Two decks made lots of space for everyone to have a view. There is a grassy area with lounge chairs in front of the ocean, and next to the complex is a beach park that is great for small kids- it has a reef that blocks the waves so the kids can go in and out of the water without getting knocked over. There is also a little playground in that park with slides and swings. The natural grocery store and coffee shop is close by. There are several restaurants across the street- we didn't end up eating at any of them as they were pretty pricey for what they were.

The condo itself needs some cosmetic updates and the kitchen was not ideal for cooking. There was a very small oven/ microwave combo that would not allow us to cook the frozen pizza we bought. The stove knobs were broken and it seemed like it didn't work at all- after 3 tries at trying to get water to boil, my husband figured out the knob was backwards. My advice would be to get takeout and enjoy it and forget the cooking. The view kind of muted these issues, and we would definitely stay there again despite these minor things.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing ocean view
Liked least: unit needs some updates- especially in the kitchen
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oregon

Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Calgary Canada
Reviewed 11 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
WA, USA
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing