“Sunsets, snorkeling, and snuggling”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 19 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

MD
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Chicago
Reviewed 17 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Management Response
17 Oct 2012
We would like to comment on several items posted here. The lanai door was in fact repaired the same day it was reported. When the guest called to report the ant and coffee pot top issue, they told our agent that they did not require a new coffee pot to be sent out and said they were letting us know for reporting purposes. Secondly this guest also reported to our agent that they did in fact go to the market to purchase and set bait for the ants. At no time did these folks call our office back to tell us that the ants were still an ongoing issue. We explained to this guest that pests can be an issue in a tropical environment, but there have been 2 guests who have stayed in this condo since this guest was here and there were no evidence of any ants in this condo. Had we been given the opportunity to resolve the pest control issue we certainly would have done so. This condo is NOT infested with ants and does not require fumigation. This condo is perfectly lovely and clean and has an amazing direct ocean front view.
seattle
Reviewed 22 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

CO
Reviewed 5 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$240
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing