“Real diving”

Hawaiian Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawaiian Rafting Adventures is a full service dive shop and boat dive operator working out of Lahaina on the island of Maui, Hawaii.We offer a range of scuba classes from PADI discover scuba to TDI technical rebreather diving. Our boat does daily trips to the island of Lanai and along the Maui coast. Come enjoy scuba diving with Hawaiian Rafting Adventures!
Reviewed 16 July 2013

These guys are relaxed and professional. Prices are comparable to everywhere else. But the service is great. I took the family including 2 young new divers out with them. We went to the other side of Lanai to 2 absolutely stunning sites. The gear provided was a high standard and they got us all sorted out.
The personalised instructor tutored and coached our kids through 2 awesome dives. I was a bit nervous about the speed of the introduction to the open water, but our kids absolutely loved it because they are pretty confident in the water anyway.
I can confidently recommend these guys for a serious diving experience.

All reviews
"dive companies"
in 3 reviews
"white tip reef"

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Great time diving at shark fin and light house dive sites in Lanai. The crew was helpful and service oriented, they made us feel welcomed. My son was boat sick and they made him feel comfortable, he came back strong and made both unreal dives! Especial mention to Jose Silva and Mica. If in Lahaina this the boat outfit to dive with.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Spent $550 on a referral course, passed all the tests with flying colours, then they refused to process the paperwork for my PADI Open Water diver card - apparently to avoid spending $40!! The instructor, btw, was fantastic (Mark), and the sites we dived at were great, but the hassle of getting my certification processed afterward left a very bad taste, and was a major disappointment. I certainly wouldn't go back, and highly recommend anyone looking for a certification course find somewhere else!! Luckily PADI sorted it out for me (they were amazing, actually) - but between the course and over $500 in other purchases and dive fees, I was shocked to find myself getting ripped off, basically. I guess they're not interested in repeat business.

3  Thank Geoffrey P
Steve J, General Manager at Hawaiian Rafting Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

We are always interested in repeat business and if we had all the paper work from the referral dive shop complete the certification could have been processed with out issue. It is unfortunate the customer paid so much to the originating shop for his course and then had to pay for the 4 open water dives, 2 days on the boat after he got to Hawaii. The originating shop did not want to send us complete paper work or finish his certification even though we had signed off on the 4 open water dives which is what he paid us for. We have Great Instructors and try to provide great customer service if at all possible.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

These were some of the most amazing swimthroughs we have ever seen! Mike was quiet but extremely knowledgable. Great boat, great team.

1  Thank bpianopilot