“Even better than I had hoped for”

Hawaiian Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Hawaiian Rafting Adventures is a full service dive shop and boat dive operator working out of Lahaina on the island of Maui, Hawaii.We offer a range of scuba classes from PADI discover scuba to TDI technical rebreather diving. Our boat does daily trips to the island of Lanai and along the Maui coast. Come enjoy scuba diving with Hawaiian Rafting Adventures!
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Hawaiian Rafting Adventures/Dive Maui was the absolute best dive experience I have ever had. I have had the opportunity to dive throughout Australia, the Caribbean, and French Polynesia as well as other parts of Hawaii (and even Maui on past trips), and this is by far the most professional, knowledgable, and all around best company I have ever had the pleasure to dive with.

I can’t thank them enough- I was absolutely thrilled with the experience. Captain Steve, Jason, and Micah absolutely know what they are doing- they know the best dive spots, accurately read conditions, share their wealth of knowledge about the area, diving, and marine life, and moreover just take great care to ensure that everyone is having the best possible experience. Jason even let me borrow his camera housing for my GoPro- though Captain Steve’s photos are still lightyears better then mine.

The open air raft was excellent for someone like me who tends to get a bit boat sick on other vessels, and the group was limited to a nice intimate size- I hate getting lost in the shuffle of 24+ people on a boat followed by a dive in which you feel surrounded. Everything about Hawaiian Rafting adventures is perfect- if you are trying to decide between the millions of pamphlets and suggestions, this is definitely the shop to choose.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

If you want to dive Lanai with a captian and dive master that knows exactly where to take you and find the things you want to see, this is the shop you want. I had read several reviews when looking for an operator and choose to dive with Steve and his crew. Steve has a passion for diving and for him you can tell his boat is more than just a sorce of income. When you dive with him he is almost obcessed with finding all these amazing critters and fish and he is passionate about the marine life. I found myself just following Steve to see what he would find next. I woul highly recomend them if you want to dive Lanai. They only dive monday through friday but you will get your moneys worth. The crew, Nick and Micha are also great and cater to your needs wonderfully. Sean in the shop is also very helpful. It is my understanding they do shore dives also but the boat dives to Lanai are the best.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

After a long hiatus from diving my wife and I decided it was time to go again. Before Children, we dove alot, but changes in gear and simply being rusty had us looking for an operator who would both get us up to speed and give us a great experience. Well we found it. We started with a simple beach dive one evening with JJ, which went very well. JJ did an excellent job orientating us to the gear as well as taking us to a good beach dive spot where we had lots to see. The next day we went out on the boat with Steve who is clearly competent at his job. The pre-dive briefing was excellent and we followed the script on both dives. Steve was very knowledgeable about the fish and aquatic life, managed to find a lot of cool stuff including eels, octopus, rays, sharks and uncommon fish. (Hint, stay close to him and he will point out lots of things)

The company was very professional, we felt very good going with them. Nothing fancy but good stuff. While the deepest we went was 65', they do go down to about 110' on some dives. We saw plenty at 65' max which gave us a bottom time of something like 53 minutes.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

These guys are relaxed and professional. Prices are comparable to everywhere else. But the service is great. I took the family including 2 young new divers out with them. We went to the other side of Lanai to 2 absolutely stunning sites. The gear provided was a high standard and they got us all sorted out.
The personalised instructor tutored and coached our kids through 2 awesome dives. I was a bit nervous about the speed of the introduction to the open water, but our kids absolutely loved it because they are pretty confident in the water anyway.
I can confidently recommend these guys for a serious diving experience.

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Great time diving at shark fin and light house dive sites in Lanai. The crew was helpful and service oriented, they made us feel welcomed. My son was boat sick and they made him feel comfortable, he came back strong and made both unreal dives! Especial mention to Jose Silva and Mica. If in Lahaina this the boat outfit to dive with.