“Fantastic!”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Jodi and Kathleen's show was superb! The show is truly a professional production. My wife and I brought our two kids and we all had a blast. The show was appropriate for both adults and children and the food was wonderful. Next time we are in Maui, we will absolutely go back to the Kupanaha show.

Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great night”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

When my newly 6 year old chose for us to go to this show over having a birthday party, I was slightly nervous it might disappoint.

I had nothing to be worried about though as we had a wonderful time and she fell asleep that night making her dolls levitate! She was bubbling over with happiness and both her and her brother have been talking about it constantly.

The dinner was average - what I expected, it's hard to feed that many people in a short time. We had the fruit plate for dessert and there was a very large amount of fruit which we enjoyed. They wrote "Happy 6th Birthday" on my daughters plate which was sweet.

The children in the audience got to go on stage briefly which they all seemed thrilled about.

I used to live on Maui - and what people may not be used to is that this evening show was full of hard working people, family and the spirit of aloha. It's not super flash, it's not Las Vegas. You don't need all that - that's why you come to Maui, to leave that behind and relax.

It's funny, family oriented and old school - in a good way.

“Excellent”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Dinner was excellent and service. Show was SUPERIOR!!! Must see. Great for families also. Very very entertaining and funny.

Springfield, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun Night”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We decided to take in the show while we were on Maui and we were not disappointed. Jody was funny and the magic was great. The show is in good taste and is appropriate for families. We did not have children with us, but there were many children in the audience and Jody recognized them all. The dinner before the show was good, but not exceptional. If you're looking for a grand scale Vegas-style show, you will be disappointed, but this is a great beach town show.

Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Superb Magic show!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was thoroughly delighted and entertained by Jody and Kathleen Baran and their entire cast and crew tonight at the Kupanaha Magic Show at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. The food was great too! The Hawaiian theme of the magic show was impressive and I was unaware that so many famous magicians in history had performed here. The tributes to them in their own styles was fantastic. Jody's slight of hand skills are second to none, and his dove and card magic were a real treat for me to watch. My girlfriend said I looked like a nine year old I was so into it! An evening's entertainment of the highest order!