“My family loved it!!!”
Review of Kupanaha - CLOSED

Kupanaha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kupanaha is Maui's only Magical Dinner Theater Experience. The fun begins with enchanting hula and amazing demonstrations of close-up magic right at your table. Jody Baran & Kathleen take you on a journey filled with wondrous mysteries of famous magicians of Hawaii’s past, original music and dance, and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Reviewed 12 April 2010

My family & I went to see the Kupanaha show in Lahaina in March 2010!! The kids were blown away by the magician and not even my logical, engineer husband could begin to figure out how the tricks were done. The food was good, the tricks were awesome & the evening was hilarious! My children said this was their favorite outing of our trip!!! We were uncertain as to whether to book this show as we could not find reviews like this - that's why I'm taking the time to write this. If you have children, do not miss this show if you're on Maui. Couples would also enjoy this show as it was not a "kiddie" show and the magician most definitely added some adult humour appropriately into the performance. Go and enjoy!! Marie S. Pittsburgh, PA

1  Thank mifflingirl
There are newer reviews for Kupanaha

Reviewed 8 April 2010

Last evening we saw the Kupanaha Magic Show at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel in Maui. Good food and service, but the highlight was the magic show. A mixture of magic tricks, including sleight of hand, card tricks and several of the "how did she get from the box of swords into that bag" variety. Kids and adults had fun. Also has some hula dancing routines and story telling. Worth the money and time. As good as the Warren and Annabele show in Lahaina (which is excellent) that we saw last year, but different kinds of "magic" and this one allows kids to come.

2  Thank OnTheRoad_2_Fun
Reviewed 21 February 2010

My husband and I went to Maui. We stayed at the Kanapali Resort. We loved the beach and the people at the hotel we so, so friendly. The best part of our trip was we went and saw the magic show called Kupanaha. WHAT AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!! This is great for all ages. The magician and his assistant are just wonderful. We stayed after and got to meet them and they are just the nicest people. This is a must see show in Maui......

2  Thank pookey01