“Great food and service!”

Captain Jack's Island Grill
Ranked #27 of 262 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Pennsylvania
“Great food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We picked this restaurant because we were shopping on the Main Street and we were hungry. Great choice! The food was excellent, service was great, and the open view was beautiful! Reasonably priced too!

Visited May 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Live music and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My friend and I went here on a Saturday night. Got a seat right at the balcony so got a great view the the pretty street. Had an amazing live singer. We had coconut shrimp and for main meal a burrito that tasted so good we almost ate it all. The size was so massive so it would be best to share.

• Visited May 2014
Austin, Texas
“bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This was the first place we ate or drank while in Maui. We literally got off our flight of 9 hours. Rented a car, drove to our hotel and were told we couldn't get into our room for about a hour. My husband had been to Maui before and said let's go walk around Front street and find something to eat. It was 3pm local time or 10pm at home. We wanted something that wasn't too fancy. The restaurant appeared to have a crowd so we headed up the stairs. It was happy hour. We ordered a couple of drinks and food from the happy hour menu. We got the crab cakes, the calamari and the fish & chips. OK in hindsight all fried in some form. We are not usually fried food people. I guess we were just too tired and hungry to think. Overall typical fried bar food. Would I come here to eat a nice meal, maybe but not off the happy hour menu. The wait staff was friendly. I think she knew we were just off the ship to speak. Been a long day and I am sure we weren't making much sense. My first drink did not match my second one. However, again happy hour maybe two different people made them? In all the meals we ate in Maui this was by far the worst but I also know our choices were limited and probably not something we would typically order. For that reason I can't slam them. However, know it is fast pub food and not much more. Drinks may or may not be the same round after round. Staff is nice even to really tired tourist. From the place you can see the huge tree in the park below.

• Visited April 2014
San Luis Obispo, California
“You have to try the Jesses Philly~!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This place has a great fun lively open air atmosphere and really great drinks too. It's got so many great spots inside to watch sports it's a must during football season and the food here is high quality and tasty too! My new personal favorite is the Jesse's Philly, just the right mix of spice and Philly cheese steak for a different twist on a classic. I loved it!

Visited May 2014
Michigan
“Great cheese steaks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Had a great lunch at Captain Jack's. One of the best cheese steak sandwiches I've ever had! Nice family atmosphere, great location.

Visited April 2014