“Early Bird Catches” 5 of 5 bubbles

Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Early Bird Catches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

If you are serious about fishing and willing to get up early this is the charter for you.
At the dock by 2:30 AM. Out 30+ miles before sunrise. As what Steve Lambert describes as "gray light". It is just before sunrise and the fishing was off the hook. We had Mahi and Tuna in the boat box before the sun broke the waterline. Continued to catch until my arms were screaming for a break but none of that nonsense. By 9 AM we set a troll toward home fishing for Blue Marlin. Next time I will bring HELP. Thanks Steve for an Extreme Fishing day. The Early bird really does get the worm.

Visited September 2011

• Turkish first
Reno, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Greatest Fishing Trip EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

There are a lot of websites listed for guided fishing tours in Maui, Hawaii
but as far as us newlyweds are concerned there is only ONE and that is
EXTREME SPORT FISHING MAUI on the "No Problem"!!!!!
We had the privilege of fishing with two of the best guides I have EVER been with.
Captain Steve is the ultimate professional, First Mate Mason is sure to take the Captain seat one day and the "No Problem" boat was wicked awesome!!! Well worth every penny and we will be back to do it again. You WONT be disappointed!!!!!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank RedHeadRead
Canmore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wow! Best day ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

What an amazing day. My teen boys 14 and 15, my 10 year old and my husband together caught 20 fish. They caught 14 Mahimahi (biggest 46lbs) and 6 Tuna! (all on fairly light tackle which meant some pretty awesome fighting to get the fish to the boat).

We went out with Captain Steve and First Mate Mason on board NO PROBLEM with just our family. We went out at 2:30 am and were back by 11:00. The crew were organized and ready for us with live bait for fishing. My son caught his first fish within 5 minutes of starting to fish. At times we had two rods with fish being reeled it. It was beyond exciting and was the highlight of my husband and children's trip to Maui.

We got a huge kick out of the crew who were professional, pleasant, helpful and fun. We left the day with as much fish as we wanted and loved our fresh fish that night. This is truly a great fishing experience. We would recommend you check out the web-site to se the proof of how great these guys are.

Thanks Captain Steve Lambert and Mason. (No Problem Boat)

Visited August 2011
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best thing to do on Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

Took my dad and fiancé on there first chartered fishing trip. I set the trip up in a day and Capt. Steve was easy to get a hold of on the phone and called me back the same day. We did a full 8 hour trip and left the dock around 3 am. Arrived at our first stop at five am and caught fish immediately. Mason his deck hand was awesome and had a great attitude as well as Capt Steve. We caught a total of 25 mahi and all I can say is that my fiancé now loves to fish. There were several times when we were hooked up all at the same time. When we came back to the dock we were the only one flying the pirate flag and everyone came over to see our catch. Our largest was a 48 lb bull mahi. All in all it was the best fishing trip I have been on capt Steve really actually wants to catch fish and it shows. Other boats I have been on just seem to go to the same spots and hit or miss and collect your money at the end. Bottom line if you fish in Maui go out on the "No problem". Thanks again Steve for a great day fishing.

3 Thank BlueAxis
Washington DC, District of Columbia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience with Captain Steve and Mason, excellent knowledge and very fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

This was my first sport fishing trip and I don't think it could have gone better! Captain Steve and his deck hand Mason were fantastic. I had never been big fish hunting before and thought that leaving at 0200 was a little ridiculous, however, once we reached the first spot my entire opinion changed. My girlfriend who had been sport fishing before almost immediately caught a 15 lb. Mahimahi. As the trip went on Captain Steve and Mason continued to assist with our catch to include assisting me in a 40 minute fight with a 45 lb. Mahi who eventually bit through the line and broke loose. Other then that the trip was fantastic. I would most certainly recommend Steve and Mason and would ride on the "No Problem" again anytime! (So suck up the $200.00 and go!)

Visited July 2011