“Fun dinner show”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Kekaa Drive
Transit: The Maui Transit offering regular service stops at Whaler"s Village one block south. For Travel within the Kaanapali Resort the Kaanapali Resort Shuttle drops off right in front of the Kaanapali Beach Hotel, location of the Tiki Terrace Restaurant.
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Food was great, servers and bussing staff very friendly. The show is very kid friendly. The magician and younger starter magician were both sweet, and did great shows. Not the best magic show, but a very good one. I would recommend :)

There are newer reviews for Kupanaha

Reviewed 18 July 2013

We watched the show last night. It was amazing and my kid loved the show. Dinner was good too. Magicians and staff were very nice and we took pictures after the show. It was definitely memorable experience for my family. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Read my other review, but then GO SEE THIS SHOW! No joke! They want me to write more than 50 words, but read the other review and go to this amazing show. Don't miss it if you are in Maui, I don't care if you are on the other side of the island, go see this great show.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The magic show was a lot of fun- the magician is a genuinely good entertainer- not just good at pulling off the illusions, but the kind of entertainer who can pull in a crowd and make them laugh too. They also featured hula dancing & tied the show into Hawaiian culture, so it's not your typical magic show. There is an open bar and they were good about going around and refilling drinks. The mai tai was tasty, but the blue hawaiian was a bit bland (it was my first one, so maybe it's supposed to be?). The pork bruschetta appetizer was very good, but the fish entree wasn't so great. It was our honeymoon and they gave us a special honeymoon dessert which was very nice. Guests of the hotel get a discount, so take advantage!

1  Thank Alanna_T123
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Have to admit that my girlfriend had to convince me to see a magic show in Hawaii. She had a better time than I did. I did enjoy the mini performances of Hawaiian dancing throughout the show. I also liked the historical lesson of magic in Maui and the connection to iconic past magicians. There is also a segment dedicated to the kids in the audience and that was the highlight for me. I did not like standing in line to have my picture taken so they could try to sell it to me later for $25! We did get to meet the handsome magician and his assistant at the end. We even got to take pictures...for free!