“Great find”
other travellers have booked this property
Lanai view with Molokai in distance
The sunsets are amazing.  Each day is different.  Taken from the Tiki Deck 4 acres of tropical landscapint
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The sunsets are amazing.  Each day is different.  Taken from the Tiki Deck
4 acres of tropical landscapint
Lush landscaping and private pool for use of residents and guests
Tropical grounds
Fully equiped kitchen with granite counter tops and built in appliances
Kitchen view
Master Bedroom - King Bed and Bath
Bath adjacent to bedroom 2
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed
Our front door
Condo beach is ever changing
A visitor while snorkeling at condo
Condo location in West Maui
BBQ right on the ocean, best kitchen window in the worlk
Intimate dining area for those special occasions
Master Bath
Rainbows are everywhere
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phoenix, Arizona
“DECEIVED”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The reason my rating is low is because I was lied to. I informed Rich several times that I could not do stairs due to knee replacement. I needed a ground floor condo not knowing he was the owner of the one he was trying to sell me on. I thought he was the property mgr. and would rent me a first floor condo. When we got there, it was 9 stairs down to the condo, and 13 stairs up to the front door. Then the icing on the cake was 14 stairs inside to the loft bedroom. The onsite mgr. Bree was shocked and not aware of the request I made months ago. She and her son had to bring our luggage in and out of the condo for us. Angry is an understatement. Our trip was ruined and being lied too was the kicker. I was on all fours going up the stairs for fear of falling. We had to limit the times we left the condo because of the stairs. If either one of us had fallen, just think of the consequences for not telling me the truth.......

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 May 2017
I'm sorry you had a bad experience at our condo. If you will review our correspondence as well as our phone calls you will note that I mentioned there were stairs. You indicated that you had knee surgery but you will be OK by April. My web site pictures show stairs and also indicates it is not ADA accessible. During all our discussions I represented myself honestly as the owner listing my condo only. I apologize for any misunderstanding you may have and can if you should decide to return I would like to do something special for you. Maui is a beautiful spot and you should give the island a second chance
sexybieds
San Mateo
“Great find”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The atmosphere of Polynesian Shores is incredible. So warm and welcoming. We saw whales breech of our balcony. Beautiful grass hills and very accessible to numerous beaches. There is a wonderful farmers market within walking distance with all the fresh fruit Maui has to offer. I will always stay here on our visits to Maui

6 Feb 2017
Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Hope to see you again soon
Ann Marie...
San Francisco, California
“Perfect Location to Discover Maui”
Reviewed 21 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We loved the fact our place was close to a bustling small town of Lahaina to enjoy meals and night time activities, but also not in the heart of the hotel district of Kaanapali, more private and secluded. It was also a great location to launch day trips to Hana or Makena, basically the entire island. The condo had plenty of space for two, accommodates four comfortably (the upstairs bedroom is a loft, so if you like to sleep in, the activity below may wake you) and provided some snorkeling gear (we didn't use) and 2 beach chairs (we did). We didn't take advantage of the snorkeling right off the coast in front of the condo, we were too busy exploring the Maui beaches, but the residents of the condo complex were incredibly friendly and informed us that turtles aplenty use the area to feed and sleep. We also saw a few whales off the coast. We didn't use the kitchen other to make coffee.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: View of ocean was blocked slightly
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
22 May 2016
Ann Marie
We are glad you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to your return. Mahalo
Rich
PamelaMoo...
San Mateo, California
“Love this place”
Reviewed 10 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Love the view, upgraded kitchen and property. Love the mornings seeing the turtles feed out front and whales frolicking around. Loved snorkeling from the beach and seeing the turtles up close. Also love to see the turtles resting on the beach at low tide.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Teenagers
11 Mar 2016
We are glad you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to seeing you again
Anthraxia...
Thousand Oaks, California
“No Air Conditioning”
Reviewed 4 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Maui is wonderful. This condo is actually very nice. The problem is its hard to enjoy the island when you are melting from heat exhaustion. Maui was high 80s to low 90s all week and this condo has......

NO AIR CONDITIONING!

It was miserable. The condo has crappy little fans that are no help whatsoever. If there is a breeze, all is good. However, the breeze tends to die out in the early evening and you are left to roast in the over until it cools down somewhere around 4:30 in the morning. Then it goes right back to broil by about 9 in the morning.

The only reason I'm giving this two stars is because the unit is nice, good kitchen, nice location etc. The lack of even a little window unit for air conditioning basically ruined our vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Maui is great
Liked least: No air conditioning
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
5 Jul 2015
Aloha David
I am sorry about the air conditioning. No air conditioning is mentioned on the web site. Most of our guests enjoy the trade winds that cool the condo. Our guests come to our place so they can hear the waves, smell the flowers, and enjoy the Maui experience. Being confined in an air conditioned environment lessens the experience. The ceiling fans in each room do keep the condo comfortable as most guests have shown. Mahalo
Joan R
San Mateo, California
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Couldn't ask for a better vacation. The condo was spotless and very well appointed. The location was great and we couldn't believe we were able to see whales from our balcony. This place was just great to relax. We will be back

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Ali K
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed with friends in condo 220. It was beautiful and breathtaking in all aspects. We really enjoyed our stay in The Polynesian Shores and we will suggest this place to anyone who will be travelling to Maui. This location is excellent and the view is spectacular. The management of the complex could not have been more hospitable. Juile and her team were wonderful and she provided us with all the necessary information that we were looking for. We want to take this opportunity to thank the Polynesian Shores for having us and we will return again. Mahalo for everything.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
3 May 2017
Lynn. I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you would check all our correspondence you will see that I mentioned the stairs. The pictures on the web site also show stairs. Your comment was that you had a knee replacement but you should be much better in April. I never suggested to you that there was no stairs nor did you say you could not walk stairs. My web site listing clearly states it is not ADA acceptable. I never represented myself as anyone but the owner and even told you I don't live on Maui and referred you to the manager when you check in. Non of this matters because you had a bad experience and for that I am sorry. Should you wish to return I will work with you on a special rate arrangement where I can try to make it up to you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing