The Outrigger Aina Nalu appears to be very nice. Unfortunately their upgrades, which you see on their website (like granite countertops in the bathroom), doesn’t matter if the overall room isn’t clean. Specifically, their baseboards and moldy AC unit.
We also went to the front desk, the night we checked in, and requested an extra pillow. They weren’t very friendly and said that we needed to come back in the morning to get one. Defeats the purpose, right?
Overall cleanliness and hospitality were lacking. We would not stay here again.
They did have a very nice pool/spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina