Aina Nalu was clearly decorated by someone with a great eye. Our suite was beautiful, with dark woods and a sleek island theme. It also had a washer/dryer (complete with thoughtful complementary detergent), a fully equipped kitchen, and dishes. We were able to drink wine in real wine glasses!
My favorite part was the pool. Aina Nalu had a saline pool, with light salt rather than chlorine. This meant no chlorine smell when I went to dinner afterwards, and the salt concentration was comfortable -- far less than the ocean. The pool waters came right up to the edge of the pool, making it seem as if it blended right in with the grass. A very romantic place to be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina