We recently stayed at this hotel when my wife and I got married. We stayed in a very nice two bedroom, two bath unit with a kitchenette and sleeper couch in the living room. This unit was also air conditioned with 3 small units in the main rooms. It easily slept 6 people.
The master suite was spacious with a King bed, large closet and dresser, a full bathroom with a gorgeous slate lined, walk in shower (Side note: Neither bathroom had a tub). The guest room had a queen bed, and large closet along with dresser. The kitchenette was very nice, and complete with amenities like a garbage disposal and a dishwasher. It was also fully furnished with plates, glasses, silverware, and pans. The second full bath also included the same gorgeous shower, and indoor laundry alcove.
While not directly on the water, this location is a short walk from downtown Lahaina where you can get anything you need for your stay.
I thought the grounds around the units were beautiful, and also enjoyed the TWO lovely swimming pools, the larger of the two including a fabulous hot tub. The larger of the two pools also was surrounded by a large outbuilding featuring covered sitting areas, television, and bathrooms. Located next to the smaller pool are two gas bar-b-ques for guest use. Both pools feature free Wi-Fi service also.
All of the staff were helpful and pleasant. Parking is available, but not free (But it's a bargain at what they charge because it's not easy parking on the street!).
After staying 5 days, there was only one thing I wished for, and if you spend any time at the beach while you were there you will agree, was a hand held showerhead to help get sand out of where it shouldn't be.
I would most definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aina Nalu(R) Lahaina by Outrigger(R) is a very special Lahaina hotel, an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Maui's historic Lahaina Town just a short stroll from the art galleries and bistros on colorful Front Street. The award-winning design of these residential-style Lahaina hotel vacation rentals is reflected in appealing details of Asian-inspired room decor, a sleek infinity pool, an elegant poolside pavilion, and cozy garden gazebos. This private hotel condo tucked away in a quiet neighborhood setting is a serene alternative to the Lahaina hotels on the busy waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Aina Nalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Outrigger Aina Nalu Resort
- Aina Nalu Resort
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Aina Nalu Maui/Lahaina