“Great coffee...great breakfast items”

Island press coffee
Ranked #10 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Lahaina
Description: Ka'anapali Coffee House Serving Maui Grown Coffee Fresh Locally Baked Good And Kombucha On Tap Maui Made Gifts & Crafts
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great little place to stop and get your morning started when in Lahaina. We tried several different choices during our stay. All were above average. My wife and I are brewed coffee types however we did try a Cafe Au Lait one a.m...one bold, one medium. Both great.

While waiting for the barista I had a good chance to look over the breakfast items. They appears to be homemade items. I consulted an expert (wife) and she agreed. Anything we tried was very tasty and complimented the beverage nicely. My fav was the coffee cake crumble.

Well done and mahalo Island Press Coffee...hope to see your website back again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Kaanapali Blend is their bold coffee and is better than any coffee I've had anywhere. Ordered some when I got home. I had coffee there several times and the staff was always very courteous and pleasant.

1  Thank Joseph T
Reviewed 19 September 2013

When we stayed at the Royal Lahaina, we would wake up early and go for a walk....take in the plumeria and fresh air. This coffee spot was always our destination, grab a cup and go.

1  Thank Lee R
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Coffee is great. They will French press it for you...yum. They have a full bar, just in case you like something a little special in your coffee. What I loved was they had a local Maui made kombuchu with flavors of pineapple and passionfruit and coconut. It was the best kombuchu I have tried. So get your java and a kombuchu for after to keep you balanced.

1  Thank Edi M
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Stopped here again as we have on past trips. They have good shave ice and selection of Hawaiian ice creams to have on the bottom. Coffee drinks are good too. I would highly recommend this place when in the Kaanapali area.

1  Thank sassygirl2011