“Great fish tacos! Friendly staff! Affordable!”
Review of Ohana Tacos

Ohana Tacos
Ranked #78 of 268 Restaurants in Lahaina
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Ohana Tacos offers a wide variety of Mexican dishes including the Fish Tacos (most popular), Shrimp Tacos, green or red enchiladas with meat of your choice.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The fish tacos were really good! Good prices. The waitress was very nice/friendly. We ate here twice on our trip.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Awesome fish tacos! Cost $11.45 for 2 tacos, rice and beans, but I had them do double rice instead of having beans. They put a killer pico de gallo on their tacos. I'm a cilantro lover and appreciated the chopped cilantro at the salsa bar. Spanish-speaking salespersons and spanish television inside. Delicioso! They only take cash, which I didn't have, but the cashier kindly told me where the nearest ATM was and got my order started while I went to retrieve some.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

After many years in Los Angeles - and now in Seattle - my husband and I are picky about the quality of our seafood...and always in search of an authentic fish taco. Don't be deceived - Ohana Tacos appears like a standard/average shop...but it's not. The fish tacos are awesome - super fresh, perfectly grilled fish. Great for a less expensive lunch day.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Coming from Oregon and hearing that this was supposed to be the best fish taco on Maui I expected better. I wasn't that impressed. I've had better at several places in Portland and I don't think Portland is a hot bed of Mexican food. The food wasn't awful, about what I'd get at a decent Portland area Taco truck. The service was slow and not particularly welcoming.

You sit at tables next to the parking lot. When we first got there the lady at the table next to us was smoking. When she left two trucks pulled in and left their motors running the rest of the time we were there.

This was the first restaurant we'd visited in Hawaii and the prices were better than I expected. So I'll give them props for that.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We wanted something tasty to take to go and eat on the beach, we were not disappointed! The prices are very reasonable and the portions are great as well. We tried the fish tacos and the chile verde, both were fantastic. These are no tiny fish tacos, they were two large fish tacos with rice and beans. The customer service was great and there is a salsa bar. I would definitely recommend you give it a try if you want something a little more reasonably priced in the area but still delicious.

Been to Ohana Tacos? Share your experiences!