unit 106 has definitely had a facelift. New furniture and new appliances and new king sized bed. Very comfortable and clean. Walks right out to the ocean/beach. BBQs and tiki torches right outside the lanai. Very romantic. You can view the ocean from inside or outside, AMAZING. The turtles are awesome, great snorkeling literally right out the door, and the swimming beach is protected by a natural reef. Whale watching would be perfect from the room also. There is WIFI and TVs with cable so we were able to hook up all our electronics. Perfect spot for relaxing and strolling. In a great location. Will definitely be going back! Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean-front condominiums with BBQ, convenient west Maui location centrally located to shopping, restaurants and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Makani Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Makani Sands Hotel Lahaina
- Makani Sands Maui/Lahaina