“I would have given them five stars, but…..”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #41 of 280 Restaurants in Lahaina
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lahaina Gateway Shopping Center
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Teddy's has awesome burgers that are made to order and the fries are great too. We had milkshakes that were made with real ice cream. I could tell because I could barely get the shake through the straw. LOL. The only reason I couldn't give them a 5+ is because they don't have a view. If they were by the water, I can't imagine how spectacular that would be. Location, location, location. Otherwise, awesome as far as taste goes. Worth going to for sure.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

After having been disappointed with the burgers at Cheeseburger in Paradise, we were kind of put off by any burger shop. Glad we stopped in! Teddy's is in a strip mall back in a corner where it's almost hidden. The kid at the counter was very nice and helpful, unlike a lot of kids that work in fast food, and made some good suggestions. How many places that do burgers ask you how well you would like your meat cooked? I ordered the Hawaiian style in a Big combo and my wife had the regular cheeseburger.They do the burgers in Big, Bigger, Biggest. If you are really hungry, you can get the Monster combo in an 18 oz size. Took awhile for the food to come out but that meant they weren't precooked and waiting in a warmer. Very juicy and flavorful with a bun that I wish other places would use. The fries were nice and crisp. The price was relatively cheap compared to most other eateries on the island. The workers would frequently come by and ask if we needed anything and offered little moist towelette packets. How many other places would do that? All the tables were clean with one of the workers making rounds with a broom for the floor. Seriously, no chain burger place I've been to puts that much effort into it. This one is definitely on the must return to list.
Skip the other hyped burger place on the waterfront and visit Teddy's- you won't regret it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

After a long drive along the napili coast we were hankering for a good Maui burger. These were delicious! A little rare with a soft potato bun. Onion rings were amazing and it was a huge portion. Couldn't finish. Will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Not only one of the best burgers on Maui, but you won't have to take out a loan to pay for your family meal. Try also the shakes......don't forget to get a spoon to eat your shake....this is a thick shake!

Be adventurous..try something different on your burger.

Don't forget the fries and onion rings.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was traveling with a family of 10 and we were all looking for a good but quick place to eat once we landed in from Honolulu. My expectations weren't the highest since this place is located in a strip mall, but that all changed when we entered the door. This place has great food, good service and reasonable prices. I highly recommend this place to anyone!