Review Highlights
Very Unique...

Really enjoyed the gal who showed me around. Very much LIKED the Fish paintings. Great Style... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2016
MissMinerva7
Lahaina, Hawaii
Wonderul Little Roadside Gallery

Caught this one by accident by exploring Lahaina. Super creative art with bright colors. Plus not... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2015

from US$480.71
from US$104.12
from US$248.96
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Brightly colored Lahaina Fish paintings outside the studio on Front Street have been catching our eyes each time we've driven by for the past week. Finally tonight we stopped in for a closer look at the artwork. We're so glad we did. Stephanie and Auggie were warm and welcoming, just really good people. We enjoyed talking with them & learning a bit about their studio - 3 generations of artists! Fell in love with the artwork and couldn't decide-- ended up with 2 pieces which we will enjoy all the more for having met the artist and creating another fond memory of Maui. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Our family had one of, if not THE BEST, vacation experiences we've ever had! We stopped by to check out the art we saw from the street, but we were in store for so much more! Auggie and Stephanie are awesome. After we bought one of Auggie's amazing paintings, we arranged for a family surf lesson the next morning. We spent time learning the fundamentals of Stand Up Paddle and Surfing before heading out to the surf. Auggie took my two daughters, 12 and 10, out with him and they LOVED it! They surfed on the board in front of him and he also put them up on his shoulders. You could not wipe the smiles from their faces!! He also managed to help me catch a wave and surf solo for a bit. We had so much fun!!!! Highly recommend any family that wants to learn to surf and have a great time doing it to stop by! Auggie and Stephanie are both tremendous artists and we will cherish the piece we bought for years to come. It represents so much more than just a piece of art now! Mahalo and God Bless!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My partner and I love to collect art from our travels around the world. I came upon the Costantino Art Gallery quite by accident and surprisingly through this site. After looking at their website, I saw that the one opportunity we had to visit them was on a Sunday afternoon when they would be "closed", at least according to the website at the time. Well, I emailed Stephanie and she assured me they would be at home and open just so we could visit. Although we were running late, she was there waiting for us. And boy was I blown away by the power of the Costantino family of artists! Five artists in three generations and all amazing!!! The one work by Ralph Costantino of the Crucifixion of Christ brought me to tears!!!! (And if I win the lottery, that painting will be MINE!!!) So many pieces that I would love to own, but we settled on two by the younger Costantinos...Carlo (19?) and Angelo (11). If I had a pot of money just sitting around, I would have bought at least five different works of art.

Even if you're not an art lover, you should stop by to meet these amazing people...and from what I understand you can get a surfing lesson from Augustine. And we talked about health and wellness, and shared about our travels and art collection.... A wonderful visit with wonderful people in one of the most beautiful places in all the world... Does it get much better than that? If you walk into their gallery not an art lover, you will be one by the time you leave!!!!

We can't wait to get back and I'm looking forward to my next purchase.... ; )

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The most BEAUTIFUL PHOTO's I've ever seen in my life! Every type of theme you could imagine is in one of the photos. they are worth every penny they sell for...

1  Thank Paula H
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Highly talented fine artists Stephanie and Auggie Costantino collaborate in paint to create beautifully stylized and uniquely abstract Maui art. Their studio on Front Street is peacefully located west of the downtown tourist scene, and they're usually on hand to share about their art, techniques, passions and lifestyle.

Take home a piece of their art. It comes with peace from their hearts and connection to the future of their joyful inspirations. A place to visit every time you come to Maui.