Review Highlights

from US$117.52
from US$249.37
from US$392.07
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Lots of artwork on historic Front Street in Lahaina Maui. Yes you can go and get some gifts, hats, cups and whatever for your kids and or family and friends back at home but you can also take home some great artwork for you at hour home. Plenty to choose from and you dont have to spend a lot to get some great pieces.

1  Thank David A
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Really enjoyed the gal who showed me around. Very much LIKED the Fish paintings. Great Style! Very Artsy place!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Caught this one by accident by exploring Lahaina. Super creative art with bright colors. Plus not clichéd tourist art. The family that runs it is very friendly and true art enthusiasts themselves. Prices for the sizes are pretty reasonable.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

After driving many times, past this small home on Front Street, we happened to go by at night when the lighting was illuminating the outside fence gallery. It was the first time we'd actually noticed what was there.
What a treasure chest of art we found at Auggie and Stephanie Costantino's Studio!!
We had a great conversation with both of them and got to understand the meaning and purpose of their lives and artwork. Such a compliment to have them share so much of themselves with us!
Auggie and Stephanie collaborate on some of the paintings which is unusual and very effective.
I bought a collaborated fish painting for my girlfriend, which we both love and then, the next day returned and bought one for my own art collection.
We can hardly wait to go back next year and see what else has been created and have another great visit with these talented people.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Driving down Front street was already a charm and then we spotted Constantino's home/art studio- eye candy with easels and brightly coloured paintings flocking the front of the house. Within seconds we were greeted by this unforgettable couple and their loving dog. It didn't take long to decide I needed a piece. The work is delicate and bold, dramatic and lush and both Auggy and Stephanie express in their individual styles. Some works are collaborative. These are people you want to meet so do! I just wish I also had time for a surfing lesson from Augustine!