“Thank you Skim Hawaii”
Review of Skim Hawaii

Skim Hawaii
More attraction details
Owner description: Skimboard lessons, rentals and advice. Maui, Hawaii.
sacramento
“Thank you Skim Hawaii”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Great Family ran service .Free board drop off and pick up service .Brand new equipment. Thank you so much skim hawaii

West Hollywood, California
“Awesome business”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

had a great experience with skim hawaii and its owner Sean. Needed a board for just a few days and did not want to have to go and buy my own and haul it back to LA. Sean had very quick and helpful service just needed to know size and weight and he had the perfect board for me. The boards themselves are beautiful and perfect for skimmers at any experience level. Was staying at Napili Kai which is a bit off the beaten path and Sean was there within 30 min of when I called to order the board. Very friendly and knowledgable service and he goes over quicly how to use the board and how to handle it properly. He showed me a slight ding on the board from a previous user and on my third day of using it I noticed it had gotten worse. Called up Sean to let him know. There was no problem or charge and Sean brought me out a brand new board to use for the rest of my trip. Overall great service and extremely convenient. Also showed us some aloha spirit and brought fresh coconuts the day he picked up the board. Good times.

Visited April 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Perfect for our vacation!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

Sean was friendly and great with the kids. Both my 10 year old and my teenagers had a blast. Couldn't have been any better. Great for beginners and advanced skim boarders. The other skim board rental places weren't even close.

Visited April 2013
“That was awesome.”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Great service. Great people. Great board. Only place I'll rent from. Droped off and picked up skim. Fresh coat of wax and all. Much stoked.

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Totally satisfied. Nice people, great boards, and awesome instruction."”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I am an eleven year old boy who loves to skimboard. I was looking at rentals and lessons when I came across Skim Hawaii. I thought I would give it a shot and signed up for a lesson. As soon as I met Sean, I knew it would be great. He is very nice and gives great tips. Skim Hawaii has great skimboards that you can really skim with. These aren't the everyday wood skimboards, these are Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber Victoria skimboards. Me, my little brother, and his friend had a lot of fun skimming with Sean. We only paid for an hour and a half but he gave us an extra thirty minutes of the lesson for the same price. He was very helpful and was great at showing us how to do new tricks. The lesson was a fun experience for all of us. We rented their boards for two days and have improved a lot. If you are still deciding whether to go or not, sign up. It was the highlight of my vacation and I'm sure it'll be the highlight of your's too.

Visited November 2012