“Great Service”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 25 Dessert in Lahaina
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I went to the Kihei location and was pleasantly surprised by the flavors and service especially. I recall her name being Shana. Thank you very much Hawaii Fudge.

1  Thank Reviews4Da808

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I love this company. I had gone to the original store in Lahaina on Front Street tucked next to Cheese Burgers in Paradise but I found a new store in Kihei across from the Whale statue in Kalama Village. The fudge is delicious and the staff very friendly and as I was in Kihei it saved me the trouble of driving up to Lahaina. I highly recommend a visit to either store you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank SPBick
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This is a very small shop and a little hard to find, but it is worth the search. The fudge is excellent and the taffy is great, too. It is right next to Cheeseburger in Paradise on Front street

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had orange creme fudge, because my wife does not care for orange creme. Well now she has had a change of heart. We tried several flavors and liked them all, not necessarily a good thing, but it was vacation. Cari and her employees are great! Love this place.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Well the fudge is fresh. We stopped in here several times to get fudge and taffy. The staff is friendly and helpful with offering samples. Its not cheap, but it is good. We don't mind paying for quality. We bought several bricks of fudge along with many bags of taffy, while we were Lahaina. They don't just offer the usual flavors. If you are going to treat yourself, then treat yourself here.

2  Thank KewadinMI