“The best ever.”

Hawaii Fudge Company
Ranked #12 of 24 Dessert in Lahaina
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Our fudge is made with the finest and freshest ingredients and equipment. With the climate in Hawaii remaining steady and consistent every day our fudge is consistently fantastic and has a longer shelf life. Mainland fudge typically loses its freshness and hardens after a couple of weeks where our fudge stays fresh and creamy up to 6 weeks. You should keep the fudge at 74 degrees, room temperature. It is okay to refrigerate.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I could believe that I stumbled across fudge. Fresh fudge at that. I could believe how many different fudges they had. It blow my mind when the lady working told me they have two stores one in Lahaina and the very one I was standing in. She was very pacient with my family and I. The lava flow is to die for. The chocolate macadamia nut is my next choice. I couldn't help but but a pound and half. Thank you Hawaii fudge company for the great fudge and will defiantly be back really soon.

2  Thank NAANG12

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Don't miss this small little shop on the main drag in Lahaina. (close by Cheeseburger in Paradise - ocean side). Wonderful fudge, dreamsicle fudge that taste just like the frozen orange treat. Pricey but worth it.

2  Thank PortersinChicago
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I went to the Hawaii Fudge Store located in Lahaina on front street and the fudge blew my mind! I couldn't believe how tasty and moist it was. The employee working there was very friendly and patient while I tried a few flavors before selecting the perfect flavor for me. Later that week I was up in Kihei and there was another Hawaii Fudge Company. The fudge tasted exactly the same and I couldn't help but pick up another pound of fudge. I even bought some Saltwater Taffy and that was incredibly tasty as well. I give this place 2 thumbs up and I will definitely visit this store whenever I am back in Maui.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The fudge was amazing! I loved the peanut butter chocolate fudge. It was my absolute favorite. Shana who was working there was very helpful and polite. I sampled all the flavors and she was very nice about it. I really recommend this place!

1  Thank Henjun
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I went to the Kihei location and was pleasantly surprised by the flavors and service especially. I recall her name being Shana. Thank you very much Hawaii Fudge.

1  Thank Reviews4Da808

Been to Hawaii Fudge Company? Share your experiences!