I stayed in unit 504 for 7 nights the end of May 2013 beginning of June 2013. The Valley Isle is the only place I stay when in Maui. I like it because it is peaceful, not alot of people and the beach or the pool is not crowded. When wanting to cook on the grill there was always one open. If you are looking for a resort atmosphere this is not the place for you. If you have stayed here and have been disappointed, it's your own fault. Do the research, if you rented from a private owner, there are pictures on the website of the condos that you can look at. If you have issues with your stay, contact the owner, it only takes a phone call to get something taken care of. Yes, there was a fire there, but it was in a health club that has nothing to do with the Valley Isle. As far as air conditioning, it's not needed, the trade winds take care of that. Yes the place was still boarded up when we were there and after some legal issues clean up started about a week or so after we left. The condo is boarded up to protect the condos from all the soot that was blowing thru the air after the fire. This was my first experience renting a condo from a private owner, I usually stay in a timeshare (Vacation Internationale) but there was nothing available for the time of my trip. Whether you are staying in a timeshare or renting from a private owner the staff at the Valley Isle is there to help take care of whatever needs to be taken care of. I WILL ALWAYS STAY AT THE VALLEY ISLE!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chase 'N Rainbows (CNR) Real Estate, Inc. is a Maui based, family owned company established in 1980 with two divisions: vacation rental management and real estate sales. For the past twenty years, CNR has been offering visitors and Kama'aina alike, affordable and luxury accommodations at a very competitive price. All of its vacation rental units are carefully selected, meticulously inspected, attractively furnished and well maintained to the highest standards. CNR is committed to providing the finest product and unsurpassed personalized service in the industry. These condominiums come highly recommended by leisure, business, and family travelers with distinctive tastes. A significant number of satisfied, return guests speak for the company's service commitment and quality product. Chase 'N Rainbows is a proud member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau (HVCB), The American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), Maui Visitors Bureau (MVB), Hawaii Association of Realtors, Maui Chamber of Commerce, and Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Valley Isle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Isle Hotel Lahaina
- Valley Isle Resort Maui/Lahaina